Tips For A Healthy Smile
At Fairfield Dental Arts, we care about you and your dental needs. We often get questions about maintaining dental health. Below are some tips that will help you get that sparkling smile you’ve always wanted.
- Teaching children about dental health can set them up for a lifetime of good oral hygiene. It is imperative for children to learn the proper way to brush and floss.
- Brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing once a day is the basis for good dental health.
- Using a mouthwash once a day can rid your mouth of excess bacteria.
- Chewing sugar-free gum after meals reduces the risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
- Eating a healthy, well balanced diet can improve your overall health, as well as your dental health.
- Steering clear of sugary foods keeps tooth enamel healthy and strong.
- Last but certainly not least, going to the dentist twice a year can help prevent dental problems. A dental checkup also helps get rid of hard-to-reach plaque build up.
Nothing exudes beauty and confidence like a healthy smile! With today’s advanced technology and our state-of-the-art equipment, we can give you a reason to smile! Call 203-254-3780 to schedule an appointment.
Web Source: http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/features/healthy-teeth-tips