Signs It’s Time to Schedule a Dental Visit
Have you been putting off your next dental visit? While we know that many people delay their visits, there are times when you definitely should pick up the phone to schedule an appointment. After all, your smile health is important!
Signs It’s Time to Visit the Dentist:
- You Have a Toothache – If you are experiencing any kind of pain — whether it is pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck, you will want to schedule a visit to get to the root of your problem.
- Your Gums are Puffy – If your gums are puffy or they bleed when you brush or floss your teeth, you will want to schedule an appointment.
- You Feel Self Conscious – You should be proud to show off your smile! Whether you are looking to brighten your smile with tooth whitening or you’re self conscious about a missing tooth, we can help you find confidence in your teeth!
- You’re Pregnant! – If you just found out that you’re pregnant, schedule a visit with your dentist. Many dental problems can become worse while pregnant if you miss your regular checkups.
- It’s Been 6 Months – You should schedule bi-annual dental cleanings to keep your teeth bright and healthy. During these visits, we can catch any problems early on and ensure that your smile is healthy for many years to come.
Is it time to schedule an appointment at Fairfield Dental Arts? Visit our website to learn more about the services that we offer or give us a call directly at 203-254-3780 to schedule your appointment.
Follow us on social media for more tips and tricks to keep your smile healthy and beautiful!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel