Tell-Tale Signs You Need To Visit The Dentist
Most people are aware that you should visit the dentist twice a year. If you experience the following symptoms, you may need to schedule another appointment. Below are tell-tale signs you need to see the dentist.
- Pain – When your teeth , gums or jawbone are causing you to experience pain, something is awry. A dentist can get to the root of the problem and suggest possible treatments.
- Dental Procedures – Have you had work done on your pearly whites? If so, your dentist can make sure that your fillings, crown, dentures or dental implants are in tip top shape.
- Medical Conditions – It is no secret that medical conditions have an impact on your teeth. If you have diabetes, cardiovascular disease or cancer, it is important that you monitor your dental health closely.
- Dry Mouth – If you constantly feel parched, it could indicate that you have dry mouth. Unfortunately, dry mouth might be a sign of a larger medical problem.
- Mouth Sores – Mouth sores are not the norm. If you have canker sores, cold sores, leukoplakia, or candidiasis, for longer than a week, make an appointment with your dentist.
If you are looking for a comprehensive dental practice in Fairfield, turn to Fairfield Dental Arts. We are confident that Fairfield Dental Arts is the perfect dental practice for you and your family. We have caring and gentle dental hygienists who will help you prevent dental problems with regular cleanings. Call 203-254-3780 to schedule an appointment.
Web Source: http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/top-reasons-to-visit-dentist