Spring Cleaning For Your Teeth
Spring is here — and for many families, that means that it’s time to start spring cleaning! As you start to plan your remodeling projects, clean out your basement and dust around the house, don’t forget to “spring clean” your dental routine, too!
Spring Clean Your Dental Routine:
- Brush for Two Minutes, Two Times a Day – It is so important that we all remember to brush for a full two minutes, twice a day.
- Swap Out Your Toothbrush – When was the last time that you replaced your toothbrush? You should replace your toothbrush every three months, or when the bristles become worn. The new season is the perfect time to swap out your old one for a new toothbrush.
- Don’t Forget to Floss – We’ve all heard it — “don’t forget to floss.” Flossing is essential to caring for your oral health. It helps remove plaque and food particles from in between your teeth, where cavities are the most likely to occur.
- Schedule Your Spring Dental Cleaning – Are you due for your bi-annual dental cleaning? Give us a call to schedule your spring cleaning and exam! During your cleaning and exam, we can help you keep your teeth clean and healthy, as well as catch any potential problems early on.
- Drink More Water – Many people pledge to be healthier in the spring. Drinking more water is a great way to stay hydrated on warmer days, as well as keep harmful bacteria off of your teeth.
If you have any questions about your dental health — or it’s time to schedule your bi-annual dental cleaning and exam at our office, call to schedule an appointment at Fairfield Dental Arts! You can visit our website to learn more about the services that we offer or give us a call directly at 203-254-3780 to schedule your appointment.
Follow us on social media for more tips and tricks to keep your smile healthy and beautiful!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel