Dental Health Tips For A Date
February is Creative Romance Month. That can only mean one thing–couples will be going out to the most romantic restaurants all month long. If you eat something that has garlic in it, your mouth will not be as kissable. Don’t let that happen to you! Below are some dental health tips to keep in mind.
Before The Date:
- Visit the dentist for a cleaning. That way, your teeth will be plaque free for your date!
- Brush your teeth with a hard-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Incorporate mouthwash into your daily dental routine. This tip is especially important if you tend to have bad breath.
After The Date:
- Couldn’t resist a piece of garlic bread at dinner? That’s okay. Just chew a piece of sugar free gum once the meal is over. It will give you minty fresh breath!
- Brush your teeth one hour after eating. After all, brushing right away could destroy the protective coating on your teeth.
We hope that these tips help. Want a more permanent solution to your dental health issues? Turn to Fairfield Dental Arts. We have caring and gentle dental hygienists who will help you prevent dental problems with regular cleanings and appropriate gum care. Cavities, gingivitis and enamel loss can be prevented or lessened with proper dental care. Call 203-254-3780 today to schedule an appointment.
Web Source: https://www.dentalhealth.org/blog/blogdetails/146