Spring is in full swing! That can only mean one thing–people are starting to make spring cleaning checklists. Most of the time, people limit their checklists to household chores. Do you need to clean up your dental health routine? Find out what you can do this season to get your pearly whites in tip top shape.
- If you haven’t scheduled your first dental appointment of 2016, now is the time to do it! A dental cleaning will help you spring forward.
- It is no secret that smoking is bad for your overall health, as well as your dental health. Smokers should do their best to kick the habit.
- The weather is finally starting to get warmer. When the weather is nice, exercise outdoors. After all, physical activity is good for your dental health.
- Make sure that you are brushing your teeth with a toothpaste that contains fluoride. It is also a good idea to drink fluoridated water.
- Most people know that they should brush their teeth twice a day. However, you should also floss and use a mouthwash rinse once a day.
Is a dental cleaning on your spring cleaning to-do list? If so, turn to Fairfield Dental Arts! We are a leading comprehensive dental practice in Fairfield County. We can provide preventative dental care to your entire family. Call 203-254-3780 to request an appointment.
Web Source: https://www.dentalhealth.org/blog/blogdetails/49