5 Ways to Protect Your Holiday Smile:
- Don’t Delay Health Care – If you chipped a tooth, you’re suffering from an ache, or you have any problems at all with your smile, don’t push off caring for your teeth. We know the holidays can be a busy time of year, but it’s important that you take the time to care for your smile!
- Maintain Your Routines – Always remember to brush for two minutes, two times a day — even while away traveling for the holidays.
- Avoid Too Many Sweets – Have a holiday sweet tooth? Don’t over do it! Exposure to sugar can damage your tooth enamel. If you do indulge — remember to brush afterwards.
- Choose Healthy Holiday Snacks – Snacking smart through the holiday season will leave you with a healthy smile for the new year.
- Schedule A Cleaning – The best way to keep your smile healthy through the holidays is by scheduling a dental cleaning and exam. During your visit, we can help you protect your teeth and address any problems early on.
If you run into any problems with your smile, or you are looking to schedule your bi-annual cleaning and exam, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We are here to help you with all of your smile care needs. Learn more about our services by visiting our website or giving us a call directly at 203-254-3780.
Follow us on social media for more tips and tricks to keep your smile healthy and beautiful!
LIKE us on Facebook
FOLLOW us on Twitter
ADD us on Google+
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel