Searching for a new dentist can be difficult. After all, there are so many to choose from! Your search will be even harder if you aren’t looking for the right characteristics. Keep reading to learn about the traits that every good dentist should have.
Years of Experience
It is important for your new dentist to have years of experience under their belt. That is most certainly the case here at Fairfield Dental Arts! Our knowledgeable dentists have over 25 years of experience.
Technology is always changing and improving–especially in dentistry. At Fairfield Dental Arts, our equipment is state-of-the-art. We are proud to use the best dental technologies available. After all, it is exciting to be on the cutting edge of technology!
Excellent Patient Care
Going to the dentist can be a scary thing to do for a lot of people. At Fairfield Dental Arts, we understand this fact and employ Sedation Dentistry techniques to calm your dental fears. Our dentists will make you feel at ease.
Are you on the hunt for a new dentist? If so, choose Fairfield Dental Arts. All of our dentists are knowledgeable and highly skilled. Call 203-254-3780 to request an appointment.
Web Source: http://dentalschools.com/resources/top-10-qualities-of-a-great-dentist
There are plenty of dental practices here in Fairfield County. However, there is only one Fairfield Dental Arts! Keep reading to find out what sets us apart from the rest.
A Comprehensive Dental Practice
Do you have a large family? If so, you may have different dental needs. For instance, your teenager may need braces, and you may be interested in our teeth whitening services. Fairfield Dental Arts can provide comprehensive dental care for your entire family! From cosmetic procedures to dental cleanings, we do it all.
A common problem that both children and adults have is dental phobia. In fact, nearly half of the adult population in the U.S. experience dental fear to some degree. Luckily, Fairfield Dental Arts specializes in Sedation Dentistry. We use different techniques that will calm your dental fears. That way, people who are truly afraid of the dentist can get the dental care they need.
Convenient Appointment Times
Some dental practices are only open during normal business hours. We realize that this can be very difficult for people who work from 9-5. That’s why we offer convenient Saturday & evening appointments. Long gone are the days of taking off a day from work to go to the dentist!
Are you looking for a new dental practice in Fairfield County, Connecticut? If so, you’re in luck! Fairfield Dental Arts can handle all of your dental health needs. Call 203-254-3780 to schedule an appointment that works for your schedule.
Last month was National Children’s Dental Health Month. This month, we are going to focus on dental health tips for teenagers. Since teens are in the process of developing and coming into their own, it is important for them to maintain good dental health habits. Keep reading to find out what they are.
A lot of teenagers have metal braces. After all, this is the best time to shift their teeth into place. It is important to make sure that teenagers know how to care for their braces.
Eat This, Not That
It is no secret that teenagers love junk food. However, junk food can wreak havoc on teeth. Often times, it can lead to a cavity. To prevent this from happening, buy healthy snacks instead of junk food.
Do Not Smoke
Smoking might look like a “cool” habit to take up. Don’t let peer pressure take over. Instead, remind teenagers that smoking is detrimental to overall health as well as dental health.
Do you have a teenager who is afraid of going to the dentist? If so, turn to Fairfield Dental Arts! We have safe and simple solutions to calm your dental fears. Our Sedation Dentistry services will make your teen feel at ease. We offer three sedation procedures–conscious sedation, nitrous oxide and pre-op sedation. Call 203-254-3780 to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.
Web Source: http://www.colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/life-stages/teen-oral-care
There are plenty of dental practices in Fairfield County. However, there is only one Fairfield Dental Arts! We provide the best dental technology and care for your entire family. Don’t just take our word for it! See what patients have to say about our dental practice.
“Dr. Iaropoli and his team are top notch professionals, and the office is updated, clean and welcoming” – Amanda
“Best dental office ever! Everyone is kind, professional and wonderful. Love this place!” – Anonymous
“They are all so caring and go out of their way to help you, along with being so honest” – Diana
Are you interested in switching to a different dental office in Connecticut? If so, choose Fairfield Dental Arts! We have state-of-the-art equipment and a caring staff. In addition, we offer Saturday and evening appointments for your convenience. Call 203-254-3780 for more information.
- Give your children a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Remind your children to brush their teeth in the morning and again before bedtime.
- Children who are 3 or younger should have a rice-sized amount of toothpaste.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 6 should have a pea-sized amount of toothpaste.
- They should never swallow toothpaste. Instead, they should spit it out and rinse with water.
- Children can begin flossing around the age of 4.
- Flossing once a day can help remove plaque from teeth.
- Make sure your children are drinking enough fluoridated water throughout the day.
- Encourage your children to eat a well-balanced diet. It will only strengthen their teeth.
- Stay away from foods that are sugary. After all, sugar can linger on teeth and cause cavities.
- Visit the dentist for a cleaning. That way, your teeth will be plaque free for your date!
- Brush your teeth with a hard-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Incorporate mouthwash into your daily dental routine. This tip is especially important if you tend to have bad breath.
- Couldn’t resist a piece of garlic bread at dinner? That’s okay. Just chew a piece of sugar free gum once the meal is over. It will give you minty fresh breath!
- Brush your teeth one hour after eating. After all, brushing right away could destroy the protective coating on your teeth.
What To Do Prior To The Appointment:
- Tell your child about a story where the main character has a positive experience at a dental office. There are plenty of books on this topic. Click here for a few suggestions.
- Do you have questions about your child’s dental health? A dental appointment is a great time to ask them. Write a list of questions before the appointment so you don’t forget anything.
What To Do During The Appointment:
- Allow your child to pick their own toothbrush. This will allow your child to feel in control.
- If your child has a fear of going to the dentist, reassure them that everything will be okay.
- Go to the dentist at least twice a year. A dental cleaning can remove the plaque that is lingering between your teeth. Best of all, your dentist will be able to address dental issues and nip them in the bud.
- Most people brush their teeth twice a day. However, many people forget or choose not to floss. It is important to floss your teeth once a day. Doing so can remove pieces of food that get stuck between your teeth.
- Smoking is detrimental to your overall health as well as your dental health. According to the CDC, smoking cigarettes doubles your risk for gum disease. If you are a smoker, now is the time to quit.
- Some people say that they have a sweet tooth. This is no excuse for loading up on sweets. Cutting back on the amount of sugar in your diet can decrease the likelihood of tooth decay.
- Many people vow to eat healthier in the new year. Consider eating foods that are good for your overall health as well as your dental health. Dairy products that are rich in calcium can strengthen your teeth.
Sensitivity to Cold Foods
Web Source: http://www.colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/conditions/mouth-sores-and-infections/article/sw-281474979354905